Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed

Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed - Hello friend CarAdvice, There is an article that you read this time with the title Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Car Comparisons, Article Car News, Article Car Price, Article Car Reviews, Article Car Specs, Article CarAdvice, Article CarAdvice.Com.au, Article Expert Reviews, Article Life Style, Article Showrooms, Article Videos, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed
link : Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed

Interesting For You


Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed

The Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak has been revealed this week, ahead of its debut at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb event. Packing two electric motors, the I.D. R Pikes Peak claims outputs of 680hp (507kW) and 649Nm, along with a 0-60mph (0-96km/h) time of just 2.25 seconds. At Pikes Peak, the I.D. R will attempt to beat the […]



That's the article Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed

That was the article Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed link address https://caradvicec.blogspot.com/2018/04/volkswagen-id-r-pikes-peak-revealed.html

0 Response to "Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel